Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange platform founded in 2017. It was created by Changpeng Zhao, an experienced developer who previously worked on high frequency trading systems for the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Binance offers its users access to over 100 different cryptocurrencies and provides them with low transaction fees compared to other exchanges.
The primary purpose of Binance is to provide a safe and secure trading environment where users can trade digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc., at competitive market prices. Additionally, Binance has developed several innovative features that make it stand out from other platforms including:
1) Advanced Trading Tools – The advanced order types available allow traders to place limit orders more accurately than ever before and also execute trades faster due to lower latency times;
2) High Liquidity – With one of the highest daily turnovers among all crypto exchanges worldwide (over $3 billion), traders benefit from deep liquidity pools which ensure higher price accuracy;
3) Margin Trading – Users are able to leverage their positions up 10x using margin funding provided by lenders on the platform;
4) Security Measures – All user accounts are secured through two-factor authentication (2FA). In addition, most funds stored in wallets remain offline until they’re needed so they stay protected against any potential malicious activity or hackers.;
5) Customer Support – Excellent customer support team that ensures quick responses when you have questions regarding your account or transactions ;
6 ) Referral Program – Enjoy discounts off fees when referring friends & family members; 7 ) Low Fees – Compared with many other leading crypto exchanges around the world , Binance charges some of lowest trading fees currently available . 8 ) Mobile App – A mobile app version allows users take advantage of full range services while being away from desktop/laptop computer .